Monday, April 20, 2009

Canadian Model Tribute

Canadian models are so hot right now. I couldn't believe it when I was playing around on style.com and a lot of the models I was coming across happened to be Canadian. I found many successful Canadian models that are working steadily today and getting international attention. Below are just a few of my favourites. I haven't forgotton the most famous Canadian model Linda Evangelista or even Shalom Harlow but I wanted to show models who are currently rising or still walking in many shows.



Simon Nessman

Daria Werbowy

Jessica Stam (Marc Jacobs Fall 09)

Coco Rocha (Rodarte)

Alana Zimmer (Proenza Schouler Fall 09)

Amanda Laine (Balmain Fall 09)

Irina Lazareanu (Christian Dior)

Kate Somers (Lanvin Spring 09)

Taryn Davidson (Giambattista Valli Fall 09 RTW)

Julia Dunstall (Chanel Resort 2008)

Kori Richardson (Chanel Spring 09)

Heather Marks (Miss Sixty Fall 09)

Simona McIntyre (Marc Jacobs)

Megan Collison (Alexander McQueen Fall 09)

Addison Gill (Louis Vuitton Fall 09)

Kelsey Van Mook opened for the Givenchy FW 09 show
In March Models.com featured Van Mook as a top-ten newcomer

Lisa Cant (Christian Dior)

No comments:

Post a Comment